September 24, 2012

Been a Long Time... We Shouldn't Have Left You.

We messed up. Technically, I messed up.

J's Resume was accepted soon after the beginning of this blog and he has since been gainfully employed by a B.A. without his B.A.

My Resume, you might ask? It's been getting... revamped. A lot has gone on in the last 18 months. Cover letters drafted. Resumes handed out. Oh, and lest I forget: my actual job. I thought keeping up with this blog would be simple enough. I was wrong. I would say I'm sorry, but a good friend taught me:

"You're not sorry. You'll never be sorry. Remember that."
I DO apologize for the lack of content - yes, SEVERE lack of content. Good news, though, is that I have a new found zest for writing (my Bachelors degree in English is singing at the thought) and more free time to expand and expound on this truly amazing concept of "The Resume".

All apologies aside (assonance): how about you realize why this blog even exists. If you were already witty enough to figure it out,



I encourage you - implore some - follow along. "The Resume" may teach you something.

P.S. Vote on that poll to the right. Yeah. That one. Over there --->

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © The Resume. Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger