February 6, 2011

Day One: The Beginning

So, J had a great idea that he had to share with the masses:
I just got an idea of making a boyfriend "Resume" - for myself - and like giving it to girls I'm interested in... like putting down my mission objective at the top, past experience, qualifications, special skills... this will be EPIC; I had to tell y'all to talk about it to me later... another genius idea... I can't wait.
I said "Hey. This just might work." J&J Writings present: The Resume. It may not make sense now... but by mid-February, it will. Take some time and vote on that poll to the right... results to come.

Stick with us, kids - and you'll go places.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © The Resume. Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger